Writing about yourself must be one of the toughest things to do! But here it goes! I am wife and Mommy to two of the most wonderful little people, an adult son and surprise--a Grandma too! They seriously make me wonder what substance my life had before them! I also am a Navy Veteran with over 23 years of service. I have traveled the world and have visited over 12 countries! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I decided to hang up my boondocks (Navy term for boots) and became a civilian. Since that time I have worked for multiple different companies and organizations in the field of Program Management. But wait? I thought your job was being a photographer some ask--I usually respond with this is not my job it's my passion! I took the leap in 2015 to build a brand and business. Will I ever do this fulltime? I don't know --but what I do know is that I love to capture life, families and LOVE! I love meeting new people and I hope I get to meet you!
- ideal for milestone sessions, small families and if just needing a few updated photos
- 15 min session
- 7 fully retouched digital images of your choice with option to purchase additional images
- Print Release
- My most popular package
- Family, children, maternity, couples
- Up to 1 hour
- 25 fully retouched digital images of your choice with option to purchase additional images
- Print Release
- Family, Children, Maternity
- Ideal for families that want the who SHABANG!
- 1 hour session
- All final retouched digital images w/ print release
- Styling & outfit coordination
- Access to Client Closet